Maternity care Mammaloe
Are you here to join our team?
Maternity care Mammaloe consists of a small team of maternity nurses with a passion for their profession. We believe that everyone worldwide has the same wish; a good and healthy start for every newborn. A healthy start starts with a good support and supporting and relieving the maternity wife and her family. Every family is unique to us, with its own needs, lifestyle, wishes and culture. We like to respond to this.
Working at Mammaloe
At maternity care Mammaloe we have room for maternity nurses with a passion for their profession, who enjoy working for a small and personal organization.
We look forward to receiving your open application! We will keep your data in our archives for a maximum of one year for any suitable vacancies in the future. If you are not invited for an interview within that year, your data will be destroyed. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
looking for you!
Learning at Mammaloe
Are you a socially aware, open-minded and caring person who likes to work with people? Do you have an affinity with newborns and do you think it's great to guide and support families during the first week and give them the best possible start? Are you the type of person who is able to work independently, but also likes to have an organization behind him or her where the approach is personal, informal and involved? For our growing team we are looking for apprenticeship maternity nurses within the North-Kennemerland region.
As a student maternity nurse, you will follow a vocational training course for 1 year in the form of a working learning trajectory in which you can apply the acquired theoretical knowledge in practice under the guidance of experienced work supervisors and the practical trainer. During this year you will learn all the competences you need to be able to provide independent maternity care and assistance during childbirth.
Maternity care Mammaloe is looking for
- A minimum age of 21 years;
- A flexible and proactive attitude;
- Preferably in possession of a B driving licence or intend to obtain one at short notice;
- A completed VMBO-T, transition certificate to 4 Havo or a completed MBO education level 2 (preferably in the healthcare sector).
Maternity care Mammaloe
We are an organisation with great cultural and social sensitivity, and ensure that every family, with every conceivable background, has the right to professional care. We strive to provide tailor-made care as much as possible. In addition to fluent Dutch, do you also speak another language? Then we emphatically invite you to respond.
We offer you
- A training place (with job guarantee after graduation) in a committed and informal organisation where the lines are short;
- An appropriate salary and a travel allowance in accordance with collective maternity care;
- Different roster options and contract forms (after certification);
- Regular refresher and further training in combination with skilled and experienced guidance so that you have all the space you need to develop yourself well.